Saturday, June 7, 2008

RibbonSmyth Studio


Thanks for visiting the RibbonSmyth Blog ~ Its Only Ribbon...

Each week I try to offer a simple project in our RibbonSmyth Newsletter. We have received queries on the step-by-step descriptions of the projects. And the only way I know to share the projects, design tips and RibbonSmyth news is through a blog!

This is a photo of our Studio Parlor.
The RibbonSmyth Studio is located at our farm, "Shrieking Tree Farm" in Bucks County, Pa. We offer classes and workshops at the studio. The studio space is also where we pack and ship all orders for our RibbonSmyth e-commerce site ~ www.ribbonsmyth.com And it is the best space for creating and designing with ribbons, trims, and an assortment of my favorite embellishments. I'm surrounded with vintage textiles, and as many old things as the space will allow!

1 comment:

Shea said...

I love your RibbonSmyth site and look in here all the time. I love silk ribbon embroidery and appreciate all the work put into your site. If a class was available I would take it here in Sarasota...do you have a class schedule for PA? Thank you so much...Shea