Sunday, March 6, 2011

RibbonSmyth Silk Ribbon Combo Pack - Plum Purple Colorway

I've added new Silk Ribbon 25 yard combo packs to our site at www.ribbonsmyth.com

I've assembled silk ribbons in assorted popular colorways; so selecting a combo pack, eliminates assembling an assortment of ribbons. Our silk ribbon prices are the most affordable in the United States. We sell thousands of yards of silk ribbon and just received another 30,000 yard shipment! Affordable quality and a great selection in 4mm and 7mm widths. We also carry 2mm and 13mm silk. And if you want to create your own Victorian shades, we sell dyer's  silk ribbon and non-toxic dyes, that I exclusively import from Europe. 

2 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

I am glad to know you sell silk ribbon that can be dyed. I have been wanting to try my hand at that.
Deb

Victoria Adams Brown said...

Deb, dyeing ribbon is addictive. It's great to create your own color combinations.